- Permanent monitoring of the water level in the aquarium with an infrared sensor, including delay circuit.
- Automatic refilling of evaporated aquarium water.
- Adjustable minimum and maximum water levels in the aquarium or filter sump.
- Dry-running protection of the refilling pump - optical and acoustic alarm.
- There is a warning for low water level of the refill tank.
- Easy installation and maintenance, plug connections on all cables (including cable protection against unintentional release).
- Safety shutdown circuit in case of a defective level sensor.
- 12V low voltage, incl. transformer 100 - 240 V / 50 - 60 Hz.
- Refill System Pro ATO controller
- Infrared water level sensor
- Backup sensor
- Sensor bracket
- ATO Pump (90GPH)
- Return Tubing - 6 feet
- Return Tubing bracket
- Float sensor (for ATO reservoir)
- Float sensor bracket
- Power Supply
Product Manuals & Documentation
Aqua Medic Refill System Pro Auto Top Off ATOOwner's Manual available for download in Adobe PDF file format
Aqua Medic Aquarium Supplies
Aqua Medic has been a prominent name in the aquarium industry for over 22 years. The company was founded in Bissendorf, Germany and opened a North America distribution center in 2002 to better serve hobbyists in the United States and Canada. As the company continually introduces new products from the European market into North America they also provide excellent service for all of their products and carries a wide variety of replacements parts. Their open relationship with customers welcomes suggestions and user feedback. We carry a variety of Aqua Medic aquarium supplies including pumps, protein skimmers, light fixtures and accessories.