Automatic dosing of aquarium supplements couldn’t be easier thanks to the Aqua Media Reefdoser system.
The Reefdoser uses four professional grade peristaltic pumps for accurate control of the dose rates. Each pump can be independently programmed or operated manually. You have complete control of the dose schedule:
- Doses per day regimen: 1-24 doses/day
- Interval (0-30): Days in between the dose schedule (0=every day, 1=skip a day, etc.)
- Dose volume in milliliters: Choose 1-9999 milliliters
The Reefdoser is calibrated at the factory but it comes with an automated calibration program to reset each pump head. You can also temporarily over-ride a program and manually run each pump. The Reefdoser simplifies dosing and makes the use of additives accurate and consistent.
Some of the many uses include:
- Automatic dosing of two-part calcium and alkalinity solutions
- Easy calcium management with Kalkwasser solutions
- Scheduled dosing of liquid trace elements
- Day or night feeding of live and prepared plankton and invert foods
- Daily addition of fertilizers and liquid CO2 in freshwater planted aquariums
The pump unit mounts anywhere under the aquarium stand. The external controller attaches to the pump unit by wire, making set-up and programming easy and convenient. The touch pad has an easy to read backlit LCD display. It only takes a few presses of the keypad to get the dosing system up and running. LEDs indicate when the system is powered and which pumps are operating.
If four dosing pumps are not enough, you can use the Aqua Medic ADD 4 Extension for a total of eight pumps!
What we really like about the Reefdoser EVO 4:
- Excellent build quality
- Easy set-up
- Four independent dosing pumps
- Expandable with the ADD 4 Extension
- Accurate dosing
Reefdoser EVO 4 Specifications:
- Reefdoser EVO 4 dimensions: 9.84 x 5.12 x 2.52 inches (l x w x h)
- Controller dimensions: 2.17 x 1.01 x 0.56 inches (l x w x h)
- Comes with 13 feet of inlet hose to connect the dosing pumps to containers of additives.