LCD Electronic Temperature Controller - This device is operable from a distance of up to 400 feet and has a superior accuracy for pinpoint temperature control of -30 °F to 220 °F. This digital display is easy to read and a pushbutton control allows you to choose selectable heating and cooling modes. It is not easy to find all these features in such an inexpensive monitor. A keypad lockout provides tamperproof protection. EEPROM memory retains control settings during power outage. This is an OEM product for some of the largest industrial chiller & heater manufacturers. Outperforms other thermostats which cost substantially more. Input power requirements 115 volts. Can control heater or chiller of up to 1/2HP or approx. 1,000 watts!
Dimensions: 6.52" x 2.7" x 2.48". Made in the USA.
- Temperature differential range of 1 °F to 30 °F
- +/- 1° F Differential (i.e. can be set to turn on heat at 79 and off at 80; or turn chiller (or cooling fan) on at 85 and off at 65, etc.)
- Easy programming of setpoints, differential and heating/cooling mode using 3 front-mounted buttons. Select F or C scales at the push of a button.
- Pre-wired with power cord & remote sensor on 8-foot cable. Can be extended up to 400 feet using standard 22 gauge sensor wire (not included)
- LCD readout of sensor temperature, control settings, relay status and onboard diagnostics.
- Watertight Titanium Encapsulated Thermistor.
Product Manuals & Documentation
Aqua Logic Digital Temperature Controller - Single StageOwner's Manual available for download in Adobe PDF file format
Aqua Logic Aquarium Supplies
Aqua Logic was founded in 1989 to meet the demand for quality products in the live seafood and aquaculture industries. Among the products that Aqua Logic has developed are titanium water chillers, heat pumps, heat exchangers, filters, display and holding tanks. Over the years, the company has expanded the art of aquatic filtration and temperature control to meet the needs of a variety of applications including public aquariums, zoos, theme parks and resorts, research labs and hydroponics facilities worldwide. Knowledge of materials and process are the cornerstone of its state-of-the-art manufacturing facility where all Aqua Logic’s products are carefully designed and built by fabricating with titanium, stainless steel, aluminum, fiberglass, plastics and wood.
Manufacturer`s Waranty: 1 year from date of purchase.