1.0264 Specific Gravity
1.3394 Refractive Index
35 ppt Salinity
53 uS/cm at 25 deg c
Brightwell Aquatics Aquarium Reagents Refractometer Calibration Standard is designed to provide an accurate reference for the calibration of seawater refractometers, hydrometers and other density measuring equipment.
- Shake product well before using.
- Clean Refractometer prism slide with fresh distilled water.
- Dry completely with soft clean dry cloth.
- Place several drops of Brightwell Refractometer Calibration Standard fluid on the slide.
- Wait 45 seconds and calibrate to 35 ppt Salinity.
Brightwell Aquatics Aquarium Supplies
The goal of Brightwell Aquatics is to provide the absolute highest quality, scientifically-sound products and customer service of any aquarium water care manufacturer, and to do it all in a straight-forward and honorable fashion. All Brightwell products are formulated by marine scientists with a passion for the aquarium hobby. They utilize the highest purity ingredients in concentrations that provide the most use to hobbyists. Nearly all Brightwell Aquatics products are over 99.9% pure. The usage guidelines of Brightwell Aquatics products are written in plain language but the company is always available to answer consumer questions. All products are lot numbered for quality control and customer service.